Thursday, July 30, 2009

Is there any video editing software for a PS3 that has Linux installed?

I would like to be able to edit videos and make videos using my PS3, thanks.





PS: What is the best Linux to use with the PS3? I'm using Xubuntu right now and just wanted to know if there is something better, thanks.

Is there any video editing software for a PS3 that has Linux installed?
No idea if it runs on a PS3, but Linux Format had a positive review of "64 Studio 2.0", a debian-based audio and video production suite - available in 32 or 64 bit versions.
Reply:I am not much of a Linux user, but my good Linux-minded friend is DYING to get his hands on my PS3 to run programs. I could drop you an email to help you out if I contact him and ask him. Just feel free to IM me for info.





Kudos for a great idea to put the PS3 to use. It will be great for editing vids. Should have thought of that myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment