Friday, May 21, 2010

How do i make my own Linux distributions?

How do i get a base, and how do i costumize it to make my own, I am new to linux. I, for the most part, olny use windows.

How do i make my own Linux distributions?
The other post may be partly right, you may not have the knowledge to do it, YET. My advice would be to search for Linux forums and use one you like often. You'll learn quite a bit. Lurk for a couple of weeks, to get some basics before posting a lot of questions. Pay attention to resources that others mention in answer to questions that interest you. READ a lot! Then look for distro information at the URL below.
Reply:you have to be very smart and have alot of backing. If you are asking this question in here then you don't have the means to do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment