Friday, May 21, 2010

How can I make linux play some online games?

How do I make Linux compatible with some of the online games(Mmorpg, Fps etc...)? Any and I mean ANY way or tactic that would allow me to do this would be of great help. I know you could use wine to download the game and install it but would it be able to work. Remember any tactic. Also, if you want to install windows on Linux, do you need the windows cd or you can download it from somewhere? Thanks!

How can I make linux play some online games?
the WINE interface will allow you to run Windows programs while still operating under a Linux and or BSD Enviroment. I have had success in the past running WOrld of Warcraft from my Linux box doing this.





I pulled Wine down and it had a windows emulator in it at the time (3 years ago)


No comments:

Post a Comment